May 31, 2013

Friends...

A friend of mine called me this past weekend to see if I wanted to go back to a local nursery to take some more pictures, more specifically, "flower" pictures. I love taking pictures and was intrigued by the invite because I have never really thought about going out to take "only" flower pictures.
After one hour this is what I ended up with... photo-wise.
However... better than any picture I could ever capture was the chat-time we were able to sneak in! I hate that we have been so busy lately that we haven't had the oppurtunity to get together for some "girl time".

Thanks Deb, I loved the invitation to hang out with you, and oh how I miss our weekly "therapy".



If you are ever in Middletown, Md, please stop by the beautiful Surreybrooke Gardens, home to some of the most unusual plants you will ever see. And if you happen to see people there with cameras that are doing more chatting, laughing and giggling than taking pictures, don't mind them, it just may be the first time they've seen each other in a long time.

God gives us relatives; thank God we can choose our own friends
~Ethel Mumford


Smile...
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment